Kaplan UCAT® (UKCAT) COURSES
"I USED TO BE SCARED OF THE UCAT. THEN I SCORED IN THE TOP 10%."
- Book your course
- Why Kaplan?
- Meet the teachers!
- Interview Prep
Book your course
Kaplan helped Rachel score in the 9th decile on the UCAT. We can teach you too how to work smarter, not harder, and ultimately know how to ace the UCAT exam. Our students are provided with all the guidance and tools needed to get great scores on the UCAT exam and stand out on their UCAS applications. Don't just take our word for it - take a look at our student reviews. Our UCAT course gets results!
The UCAT is the new test name for the UKCAT: both tests are identical, and the resources we offer are completely relevant & test-like for your preparation. Learn More
Online courses and practice
Want to spend less & prep faster?
For you, we have a streamlined option at an attractive price:
1-day Live Online course + Top 10% Teachers + Strategy Book + Question Bank
What will you learn by taking a Kaplan UCAT course?
Our proven score-raising UCAT courses are developed with your test-day readiness and confidence in mind. Taking a course with us will equip you to:
- Identify different question types within each test section of the UCAT
- Understand which question types work best for the triage method
- Learn proven and score-boosting techniques to approach each type of questions
- Use Kaplan strategies and shortcuts to answer questions with rapid precision
- Expertly use your practice tests to identify areas of weakness to target for improvement
- Prepare your study schedule between the course end date and test day for successful results
Free UCAT Resources
Online Study Centre
Why prepare for the UCAT (UKCAT) with Kaplan?
Comprehensive UCAT Instruction
Master our proven strategies that cover all new UCAT question types. You will also improve your problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Teacher support until test day
You will receive full support on your UCAT questions, even after your course has finished, with email access to our teachers.
Access our Online Study Plan
Receive access to your Online Study Plan, including 6 practice tests, 30 quizzes and 500 mastery questions (a total of over 2600 questions!) with our renowned test-like interface.
The Kaplan UCAT Strategy Book
This course book will guide you through our methods and strategies, including practice questions, tips for test day and full explanations to hundreds of practice questions. You will also receive a Lesson eBook to sharpen your understanding and techniques needed to approach the test.
Future Doctor Channel
You automatically receive access to live streaming and recordings of up to 20 hours of extra UCAT lessons to supplement your preparation. The Channel also offers broadcasts dedicated to medical school admissions guidance.
Our classes take place in classrooms with a maximum of 25 students, not lecture style. This means that students benefit from one-to-one guidance from their teacher and the discussions generated from small group exercises.
Meet the teachers!
Meet the Teachers
Kaplan's UCAT teachers are a highly-trained team who rank in the top 10% of UCAT (UKCAT) test takers. Many of them are final year students and graduates from top medical schools. They have a relatable understanding of the application process, and are experts in teaching the strategies needed to score highly on the test. Below are bios of a small but representative fraction of our faculty:
Our teachers are:
- Achievers – Top UCAT® scorers.
- Experts – Rigorously trained and regularly assessed.
- Talented – Thoroughly screened through a highly competitive audition process.
- Relatable – Medical students and graduates who share firsthand application experiences.
Tasneem L - Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Tasneem is a final year medical student and teaches UCAT for Kaplan. In this video she explains how she found Kaplan's course useful when she took the UCAT, and how she incorporates her experience into her teaching.
Medical School Interview Preparation!
Kaplan's Interview & MMI Preparation Courses will help you successfully navigate the challenges of their Medical School interviews, with the guidance of medical admissions experts who have gone through the process themselves. These 1-day courses offer either interview practice, strategy or the combination of the two, depending on what suits you. Our courses will provide a comprehensive overview of interview or MMI mastery techniques, a opportunities for practice and tuition from practising doctors and current medical students.
Find out about our Panel Interview and MMI options.
On this course when you enrol on a BMAT® or UCAT® course!*
*Terms & Conditions apply.
What you can expect to learn:
- Learn critical content and approaches for common interview questions
- Discover strategies to prepare yourself for the most challenging interview situations
- Learn what interviewers are looking for in a prospective medical student
- Understand how to handle questions eloquently under pressure and interview successfully