GMAT Anywhere Course
Think your location or schedule mean you can't experience premium GMAT prep? Welcome to GMAT Anywhere!
Benefit from an interactive instructor-led GMAT course without travelling to a course venue — join classes from home or work in our state-of-the-art virtual classroom.
- Course Overview
- Structure & Materials
- Value Packages
- C9DB4C Prices & Schedules
How Does GMAT Anywhere Work?
You join your teacher and classmates in our Anywhere Classroom - a virtual learning environment which uses video, audio, chat, polls, online whiteboard technology and many further features. View the video above to learn more about the great benefits of studying with an Anywhere course.
Comprehensive, Interactive GMAT Preparation
GMAT Anywhere provides complete structured Math and Verbal prep in exactly the same lesson format as a GMAT Classroom Course. You can interact with your instructor just like in a physical classroom.
Alongside your lessons, you'll receive 24/7 access to Kaplan's GMAT Online Center where you can access your personalized homework assignments, practice questions, 9 full-length GMAT practice tests, on demand video content, and much more.
- Over 160 hours of instruction and practice
- New! 13 Interactive classes with a variety of scheduling choices - now including additional content in our new FLEX sessions (Sessions 7-13)
- Includes Integrated Reasoning lessons and full Integrated Reasoning sections in practice tests
- Each focused lesson is taught live by an expert Kaplan instructor: ask questions live and interact with classmates
- Lessons-on-Demand™: recorded versions of classes in case you miss a session or want to review it later
- 3-month access period to the GMAT Online Center
- Opportunity to benefit from The Official Test Day Experience - exclusive to Kaplan!
- Course is backed by our Higher Score Guarantee
GMAT Online Center
- GMAT Diagnostic Test and personalized study plan
- Comprehensive online syllabus containing over 100 workshops and quizzes
- 9 full-length GMAT practice tests in the computer-adaptive format
- Performance tracking from Kaplan's exclusive GMAT Smart Reports
- Lessons-on-Demand so you can review classes at any time
- Exclusive Kaplan GMAT Coursebook
- Pocket Reference book containing all of the test content
- Formula & Strategy Guide for quick reference during study
- 'The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide' by MbaMission
- Booklet of 5 drywipe noteboards for realistic GMAT scratchwork
New! This course now automatically comes with Ebooks, which are available online and are viewed as PDF files. If you would like to receive hard copies of the books (for an additional fee) you have the option to come and pick them up or add postage in the shopping cart.
GMAT Anywhere Course - £605
GMAT Anywhere provides complete Quantitative and Verbal instruction taught in Kaplan's Live Online Classroom, offering you the same format you would receive in a GMAT Classroom course with the opportunity to study at a location most convenient for you!
GMAT Anywhere + Math Refresher On Demand: £800
Math Refresher on Demand refreshes your Math skills before or in conjunction with your GMAT lessons. Math Refresher builds a strong foundation in the essential GMAT quantitative skills of Algebra, Geometry, and Arithmetic. If you are worried about your Math ability on the GMAT then this package is for you.
GMAT Anywhere Booster Package: £975
GMAT Anywhere Complete Package: £1300
Upon completion of the listed classroom sessions, you can begin the live online Flex Sessions, which take place on a rolling schedule. These sessions will teach you content mastery of vital sections of the test - they are an integral part of the GMAT course and are necessary to maximize your score. You simply choose your dates and sign up via your course syllabus.
- About Kaplan
- GMAT and MBA Events
- GRE Events
- LSAT Events
- USA Undergraduate Events
- UK University Events
- USMLE Events
- GMAT Courses
- Online GMAT Courses
- GMAT Private Tutoring
- GMAT / MBA Events
- Learn About the GMAT
- Free GMAT Prep Tools
- Applying to Business School
- MBA Admissions Services
- GMAT FAQs
- The Kaplan Advantage
- Bar Review