BMAT® Classroom Express; $213
One-day BMAT courses held in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
- Course Schedules
- Course Features
- Course Breakdown
This fast-paced prep option is ideal for students who wish to benefit from the structure of a classroom-based learning environment and the guidance of live interaction with a teacher, whilst covering the essential BMAT syllabus in a more streamlined and fast-paced format.
Our 2017 Classroom Express Course Locations:
BMAT Course Schedules 2017:
BMAT Classroom Express course includes:
One day course
This adaptation of our comprehensive BMAT classroom course, offers streamlined coverage of the Kaplan methods and strategies to be applied to each test section. We will also review the scientific topics focused on over the last several years of BMAT test administration.
Expert BMAT teacher
Our BMAT teachers have all scored in the top 10% of the exam and have undergone a rigorous training program of auditions, observations and feedback surveys. This ensures that we maintain the Kaplan standard of excellence in all our courses.
BMAT Strategy Book
You will receive a copy of our renowned BMAT Strategy Book, designed to accompany your course, providing additional review and practice of the different BMAT test sections and question types.
One practice test
You will receive one month's access to a full-length BMAT practice test, for you to put the Kaplan methods and strategies to the test. This will also help you to get an understanding of your time management and endurance before test day.
Feedback on your draft essay
As the BMAT essay is unlike any other you would have encountered, we will provide guidance on how to approach this in class, as well as marking your submitted draft essay. This will provide you with actionable guidance on how you can improve.
Personalised score report
Once you have completed your practice test and submitted your answer choices, a detailed score report is generated. This will highlight specific test areas for you to target with further review of your Kaplan materials.
Your score report is also where you will find detailed explanations for each question, covering not only the reasoning behind the correct answer but why the incorrect choices were so. This builds a better understanding of the BMAT questions, which will help to guide your choices on test day.
Teacher support until test day
We will be available to answer any academic questions that arise after the course has finished, right up until your test date.
BMAT Classroom Express Lesson Breakdown
BMAT Introduction & Strategy Session
- Introduction of the BMAT exam
- How the UKCAT is scored
- Standardised testing
- Strategy Session: Scoring & Triage
Express Critical Reasoning Lesson
- Overview of Critical Reasoning and it's challenges
- Kaplan method for Critical Reasoning
- Breakdown and practice of the different Critical Reasoning question types.
Express Problem Solving Lesson
- Introduction of Problem Solving and overview of its challenges
- Kaplan method for Problem Solving
- Categorisation and practice for the different Problem Solving question types
Express Applied Science Lesson & Strategy Session
- Overview of Applied Science and key challenges
- Kaplan method for Applied Science
- Scientific recap on topics tested across the different disciplines
- Classification of question types and group practice
- Strategy Session: Advanced Triage
Express Writing Lesson & Strategy Session
- Introduction to Writing for the BMAT and overview of scoring
- Kaplan method for writing; 5 Steps
- Essay practice tips and homework assignment
- Strategy Session: Preparing for test day.